C. thorelli eggsack: Day 50

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Many people have asked me to post updated pix on my C. thorelli eggsack. Here are the latest pix of the C. thorelli eggsack taken on Saturday.

Development has has been rather rapid. The spiderlings have shed twice while in the eggsack. When pictured earlier, last Saturday at day 40, they had shed once into eggs with legs. Shortly after the leg tips darkened and this Saturday there was an "explosion" of spiderlings. At day 50 the eggs with legs shed into free moving spiderlings. So far I've pulled out only 1 infertile egg.

N-Joy
Art Cerda
Midwest Exotic Pets
312/951-6253

Last edited:

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Eggs

Art,
That is soo awsome, congrates! CB of that species are rare to come by. Im on week 3 of my first egg sac and the legs just started to come in. So it is very exciting for me as well.

Sincerely,

Brandon

U

Unregistered

Re: Eggs

Art,
That's a really nice close up, very nice!

Originally posted by Brandon
Art,
That is soo awsome, congrates! CB of that species are rare to come by. Im on week 3 of my first egg sac and the legs just started to come in. So it is very exciting for me as well.
Sincerely,
Brandon
Brandon, you're eggsac is on week 3, is that Cyriopagopus thorelli too? If so that's like the 6th US eggsac, or the 7th or 8th worldwide
(I'm keepin' tabs on breedings :) ).
Very cool stuff.
john