C.thorelli Care Info

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hi all,

A friend e-mailed me asking what the proper care for a C.thorelli is...i have an idea, but i dont know any specifics. IF anyone could hook me up with the basics id really appreciate it. Humidity temp, burrower? how to set up its cage, etc.

Mark

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi

Well,,I have a C.Thorelli since 4 months back and IME so far, as a rookie as I am have done this with good results so far with advice from more experienced ppl, and I have had 3 molts and a thriving Thorelli so far.

I made like a 2 inch substrate and at one side of the cage where I put a small pot , halfburied and half showing, (logical:? :) )

My Thorelli made a kinda " burrow" inside the pot with an opening in the front of the pot, and one entrance at the back, inside the pot, like a tunnel going from the back of the pot to the front of it.

What I do is that I mist twice a day ( I live in dry-winter -Michigan), not soaking, on the side of the cage and towards the pot.:)
Temps in the room hover between 65 - 85 and humidity I try to keep in the 70% area, and that's hard here big time winter time, it's probably lower on an average, around 55 - 60, but it has worked so far with misting.

So now I have a 2+ inch M.Earth Tiger that starts to have a temper.

This worked for me.

Kenny

Last edited: