• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

C.Shade

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE
POSITIVE
POSITIVE!!!!!!!

I just received 3 stunning Androctonus spp from Dave and I couldn't be happier. Given that we're both in SoCal, we were able to meet up to complete the transaction. What can I say? We hit it off immediately. Dave is extremely knowledgeable and very respectful of his arachnids. What this translates to are scorpions that are very healthy and HUGE! I got a chance to see the enclosures he uses and all were spotless and very well cared for. I highly recommend Dave to anyone on this board.

Cheers,

Jeff

Triprion

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter
Very Positive --------

I just received a whole litter of Tityus asthenes from Dave. He gave me an AMAZING deal and they look great. Dave knows his stuff and seems to have a genuine interest in promoting the hobby. I hope to do more business with him in the future!
----Tim B

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Just received a bunch of awesome scorpions from Dave. I'm very happy and the health of the animals is top-notch! I highly recommend Dave to anyone looking to purchase or trade. Thanks !!!

Jeff