C.nitidus mutants

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
that is truly gorgeous looking.
thanks for sharing those rare pics. always excited to see every stage it goes through.

InfestedGoat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Holy crap, this is fantastic. I'm glad she was able to breed. You have got to let us know when she pops!

Did you ever make a feeding video?

Purpleorange8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I sold a gravid Centruoid Sculpturatus last summer which gave birth two one of these mutants with two tails. It is still living :)

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I am impressed she is still living, you have done a wonderful job with her, Im also glad you have kept the thread updated with such great photos, I look foward to future news.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mind. asplode.

I've been following this thread ever since it began, glad to see she's getting bred! Hopefully she has a successful clutch for you!

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
All I have to say is that nature is truly amazing. Fantastic specimen!

TheDeathStalker

Arachnopeon
:eek: that is just crazy! I can't believe it made it to adult!

I think you're a real lucky guy to experiencde not one, bot two two-tailed scorpions :D

This could be the next step of evolution ;)

Can't wait to hear more!

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It would be interesting to know if the "two tail character" is passed on to the next generation and if so, how many young have this trait and how many do not......

Great that it reached maturity and molted succesfully every time and even mated! Cool! Good work!

JesseD

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I can't wait to see two tailed scorpions for sale! I know some might opposed to the idea, but I think it's cool!

khil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OH MY GOD! Amazing, and it lived to adult hood and u mated it! good luck man and keep us updated. is it laid eggs yet?
and, does it use both stingers to attack?