C. lamanai

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Does anyone keep Crassicrus lamanai? I saw one offered on John Hoke's website and I'm really tempted.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
no, but I've heard they are a very docile species, nice looking, and easy to keep...I've been tempted to get one at some point as well.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by galeogirl
Does anyone keep Crassicrus lamanai? I saw one offered on John Hoke's website and I'm really tempted.
Yes, and they are darlings. Do be aware that they burrow, meaning they're underground a good bit, but they're not as reclusive as most Asian and African burrowers,

Joy

Last edited:

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
jenny craig

that spider needs to get on jenny craig.

damn....

what a lardass.

looseyfur

ps hehe a beautiful lardass

:rolleyes:

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi, We have one. She is about 4 inches, and she stays hidden most of the time. She was a little feisty at first, but she calmed down. She also chewed a hole through the screen on her tank, and was missing for about a week. I found her on the floor one night and she is fine now. Just use strong wire. She is a very pretty girl. Pam

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
haha! That spider is a little fat ass =D =D That's cute

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Joy, what are you feeding that spider???

Holy toledo! That is one fat piggy! Nice, Joy. Great pic - that spider looks flawless. I really do see us arachnophiles having some sort of show like the AKC holds for dogs! Can you imagine that? Prep your favorite T's for competition - Joy's T would win some category. I'd be afraid to handle that T....might pop with one quick step :D !

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Re: ><

Originally posted by Vayu Son
that is the fattest spider i have ever seen.

-V
This one isn't fat at all compared to some of Joy's other Ts. I guess she needs to post some of their pictures for you to compare ;)