C. fasciatum

Arachnos482

Arachnosquire
I got a c. fasciatum about a week ago and would like to know if there's any special care knowledge that i should be aware of, as i've grown very attached to the sling, only about 1 inch at the moment, but cute as a button. Any info that is relevant would be appreciated.

Regards.

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
I got a c. fasciatum about a week ago and would like to know if there's any special care knowledge that i should be aware of, as i've grown very attached to the sling, only about 1 inch at the moment, but cute as a button. Any info that is relevant would be appreciated.

Regards.
It prob comes from me! where did you get it?

Very easy to keep! standard rools aply for them!

Arachnos482

Arachnosquire
A friend of mine gave it to me for my bday, he bought it at pet a pond, so it's quite likely that it's one your's. Think you know him, his profile name is hagar. thanks for the info, much obliged, when you getting some brachypelma vagans? Really love their colour.

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
A friend of mine gave it to me for my bday, he bought it at pet a pond, so it's quite likely that it's one your's. Think you know him, his profile name is hagar. thanks for the info, much obliged, when you getting some brachypelma vagans? Really love their colour.
Soon! the hagar has my cell no! give me a call!

Zman181

Arachnoknight
Indian Violet :) Provide the deepest substrate you can. They are old world burrowers. They love to web. OBT personality ;) Very pretty.

Enjoy!

Jaymz Bedell

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Indian Violet :) Provide the deepest substrate you can. They are old world burrowers. They love to web. OBT personality ;) Very pretty.

Enjoy!
I think you might be confusing the new world C. fasciatum with the old world Chilobrachys fimbriatus. both are beautiful, good luck with the C. fasciatum.

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

Enjoy!
Cyclosternum fasciatum? Pretty sure you're thinking Chilobrachys fimbriatus.

Zman181

Arachnoknight
My mistake :eek: you are right I am referring to Chilobrachys fimbriatus.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
C. fasciatum are easy enough. My girl has been a very "out in the open" T since I got her.. laid down a little webbing, dug out a corner a little bit... but never really hides. Jumpy and skittish, but haven't seen any defensiveness from her. I keep the substrate moist, but I do that with everyone. Oh, and she's a good eater! Congrats on the new addition :)

Arachnos482

Arachnosquire
Mine also prefers being outside most of the time, i gave it enough substrate to burrow, it has quite the tunnel system going on, although it's very sneaky, there's a small gap between the front panel and the lid, found it outside the other day, luckily didn't go far!!!

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
get ready for an awesome T!i have a 3" female i got from T inc. for $35,and she is a great display spider.she webs a lot of her enclosure,and then sits waiting for a meal.when i open the lid,she usually raises up in threat posture though...

blackrayne

Arachnopeon
these guys are one of my favs...great looking and webbers...jumpy but not aggressive in my experience...make sure the sides are tall on whatever enclosure you put it in, they like to spaz out and race around lol...