C. faciatum finally out of hiding and...

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
its a male! I hadn't seen my C. fasciatum in a while as it had barricaded itself in its hide behind a wall of dirt/webbing. Well, I noticed it was out and about and webbing like crazy. I didn't think nothing of it until I noticed the huge tibeal spurs on its front legs. Great looking spider, very leggy, and I didn't realize the small size. I knew they didn't get big, but they are on the small size aren't they? Anyway here's a photo of Tigger.

Attachments

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Man,
You can see some big ol hooks in that 2nd pic.
Got a female for him?

Ernie

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
nice looking!

How long did it take it to reach fullsize from sling-size?

heres one of mine, they are about 1/2":

Attachments

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice fasciatum dude, his spurs are HUGE. I am also wondering how fast they grow, did you keep molt records on him? I should be getting one Monday.

Jeff_C

ArachnoAddicted
Old Timer
Hey Rob,

If you're interested I have a recently molted female that I would love to pair up.

PM me if you are interested in a 50/50 or a sale.

Jeff

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a mature female who recently molted... sooo if you want a date for that there guy send me a pm.

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hahaha... I just read the whole thread and it seems we were all excited and let down huh?

As for molting I also have a sling and its molt record has gone like this

10/23 old ls .5 new .75
11/22 old ls .75 new 1.0
12/25 old ls 1" new 1.25

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Heh, didn't notice how old the thread was.:rolleyes: Thanks for those molting records though. :)

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
Sorry. Wasn't me that bumped it though. I actually opened the post and was confused as to why it was back at the top of the list. Saw my name and didn't remember posting it.:rolleyes: