C. Darlingi preening??

Dimator

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone,
3 days ago my c. Darlingi sling molted and although everything seemed to have gone smoothly, this morning I woke up finding it very lethargic and all crawled up in a corner. I watched it moving its legs rhythmically in a very slow pace and it is in this state since then. Throughout my research, I read that they usually clean themselves that way after molt and that's totally normal behaviour.
However, I need a second opinion as I'm not entirely sure of what's happening.
Is this preening?
Is it normal to last so many hours?

Hope the short clip helps

[I've done research in the forum and online in general and I can't shed any light]
View attachment VID_20210611_140209.mp4

sasker

Arachnoprince
After it has fully hardened, expect it to dig and never be seen again ;)

They are not as bad as some other fossorial African species. You will see it plent, but enjoy seeing it out it the open while you can.

Dimator

Arachnopeon
After it has fully hardened, expect it to dig and never be seen again ;)

They are not as bad as some other fossorial African species. You will see it plent, but enjoy seeing it out it the open while you can.
Truth be told, although I gave it plenty of substrate to dig and a pre made burrow it prefers to chill out in a web tunnel it has made using some sphagnum moss as anchor points. It was always out in the open 🤣
I hope that this will not change after the last molt 😅

LucN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Totally normal. Enjoy your Crooked Unicorn T ;) (C. darlingi have a rear pointing horn, while marshalli has theirs pointing straight up.)

sasker

Arachnoprince
My C. marshalli was like that in the beginning. Now you has a multiple-entrance burrow. I don't mind really. I can still see her from time to time. It's a great genus :)

Dimator

Arachnopeon
My C. marshalli was like that in the beginning. Now you has a multiple-entrance burrow. I don't mind really. I can still see her from time to time. It's a great genus :)
Oh yes!! C. Marshalli is totally next in the wish list!!!