C. darlingi pre molt?

Jadennn

Arachnopeon
My C. darlingi has closed off both of her burrow entrances where I can no longer leave her food, I’ve been making sure too give a little water that runs along and into the burrow for her to drink. She’s about an 1.5” and her last meal was only 7 days ago but just curious what some of you guys think? She typically kept both burrow holes open but now decided to mound them up and close them off.

Attachments

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
My C. darlingi has closed off both of her burrow entrances where I can no longer leave her food, I’ve been making sure too give a little water that runs along and into the burrow for her to drink. She’s about an 1.5” and her last meal was only 7 days ago but just curious what some of you guys think? She typically kept both burrow holes open but now decided to mound them up and close them off.
Offer food, prekilled once a week or so. Make sure there's water available (use a water dish).
Have patience

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If it has closed off the burrow offer it nothing exept water

Jadennn

Arachnopeon
Ok I will definitely add in a little cap of water and maybe leave in something prekilled overnight just to see

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If you don’t leave a live crix in it doesn’t matter what your T is doing. Whether it’s in premolt or not isn’t relevant because you are unable to provide more info, or haven’t.

So given what you told us, its state is a non issue, and 100% not guaranteed, we don’t know. You would know better than us.