c. cyaneopubescens normal behavior?

c97

Arachnopeon
Hello, I got my first green bottle blue slings (5 of them) about 2 weeks ago and on the second day I had them all ate a cricket and 2 weeks later 3 are eating well and 2 of them have refused to eat for 2 weeks. I am wondering if this is normal behavior for them.

Attachments

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Hello, I got my first green bottle blue slings (5 of them) about 2 weeks ago and on the second day I had them all ate a cricket and 2 weeks later 3 are eating well and 2 of them have refused to eat for 2 weeks. I am wondering if this is normal behavior for them.
Leave a pre killed feeder overnight if nothing has happened the next day just remove it as it’s either not hungry or in pre moult nothing to worry about Ts can go for a while without food

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Do people all eat at the same time??:rolleyes:

Tuisto

Arachnosquire
Chromatopelma cyaneopubenscens are notorious for their feeding reactions. My bet is pre molt.

Kitara

Arachnodemon
I meant do all people, as in everyone. Does everyone in (insert place) eat at the same time....... Your answer is not applicable..
Hang on. So you're telling me that a sample size of one is not an accurate representation of the population as a whole? Hmmm.... interesting. I'm going to have to rethink my internet debating techniques.