• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

bwusstig

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Absolutley postive! The other day I recieved a beautiful snake and mature male T from Byron. Packaging was top notch. Communication was perfect. Great deal all around.

Thanks again Byron! I hope your as happy with your new slings as I am with the snake!

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Great person to deal with/great & quick communication. Got a snake from him in trade for some inverts. He was packed great, in good health & has setteld in just fine. I will be looking forward to dealing with him again! Kim

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
+++POSITIVE Trade Deal POSITIVE+++

I did a trade with bwusstig for some roaches. Traded for 1000 and got 1481 and he threw in some adult dubia! Great to deal with and it was an easy transaction. THANKS!

kenzie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A++++

Just completed a trade with Byron! Everything went perfect! Roaches arrived alive and well, and communication was top notch. Will do business with again. Thanks Byron!

Adam & Mckenzie Fisher

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Just did another trade, great communication, great packaging & bugs are in great condition! Kim

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I received a nice healthy looking spider from bwusstig. The communication was excellent. I was kept informed at every step. The packing was great overall.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very positve !

I just a second trade with Byron and I am very happy.His communication was tops as well as the animals I received from him.His packing was very well and can tell he takes great consideration in his packing that his animals arrive safely.
I highly recommend him.

Thanks! Byron

Hope we can do some more trading in the future

jt39565

Arachnoknight
I just received 3 gorgeous A. brocks. They probably could have lived in the excellent packaging til their next molt, completely unaffected by the heat down here in the south. They have all taken their first meals and are now scoping their new homes.
The transaction was smooth, ALL questions handled up front. I want to especially thank Byron for holding them for an extra week due to the untimely passing of my mother.
I will not hesitate to do business & recommend him to other buyers in the future !

Low

Arachnoknight
just recieved my end of a trade from byron and i couldnt be happier...impeccable packing, great communication and a beautiful spider...hobbyists like him are why i love this hobby, would not hesitate to conduct future business with him and would reccomend him without pause...A+++

skippydude

Arachnobaron
POSITIVE

Just received my end of a trade with Byron. My tortoises for his Tarantulas. I was very pleased with our transaction, communication throughout the deal and packaging of the T's were top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Byron again.

Thank you,
Skip