Buy of the week ( with eggsack )

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was out buying pool parts today, and the pool store is next to a Petco. So I went in to buy soom crickets. Got to talking with the manager about T's. She was very nice, but didn't know much about spiders. Anyway, We were talking about the two she had in stock, a Zebra and Rosie. The same as it ever was.

I asked if she would let me get a good look at them. I looked under the rose cage and there is a huge eggsack. The cage is a total mess. dead prey, dirty water w/ sponge. Stinks let you know what.

Asked her how much for the whole works? Med Petpal, log hide, Nice water dish, Spider and sac. $12.00. Its mine now.

Should I try to claen up this shi* hole the poor moms living in? Or what?

Please Help!!! :confused:

Ernie

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hi

it would stress her, but if it is in that bad condition i would try to clean it as much as i can without disturbing her,

James

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Mr T - now YOU are da man. $12.00 !!!! I wish I could give you some advice but having never had a female with a sack I can't say. I had several wild caughts that I was sure were gravid and they all shed :mad: Good luck!

Gail

PS This will require the "I got a fantastic deal pixie dance" :D
which brings up a point - how did you contro yourself in the store? I mean no gleeful giggling when she told you the price?

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Looks like the same thing happening here with my G. rosea. I raised the humidity a little and I guess I will start collecting pill viles. I wonder how long it will take before they pop out. My guess about a month and a half.

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aw, damn, that's a sweet price. All of that stuff put together would cost like 40-$50+ here.. :(

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey

nice deal you got there Ernie. Good luck on the eggsac