Buthus raizing

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi guys,

I've more advances.

All my scorplings are feeding well!

I caught also a big female and I will try to breed them!

Anyone knows when can I put they togheter for mating? Any help would be great!

Thanks

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I dont understood your answer, missconnie, but:
If you refer to the scorplings: They are doing very very fine, eating and stinguing their prey.
If you refer to adults: The males are eating very well. The female caught today is on resting phase. They are all separate.

xsmacks

Arachnopeon
Hi Pear!

You can put them together for mating when the female seems to be established in her new home. Put the male to the female and dont forget to add a slate or a flat stone in the enclosure. Also the chance for the female for beeing pregnant right now is very high! Think of me next year!:D

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've allready a flat stone in the enclosure that is the hide!
When I've progresses I will post here :D

Yes, I wont forget you! ;)

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The female had ate yet a cricket. I think she are now a little bit accustumated. She is resting and accustumating from 5 days.

A have a question: The males enclosure is bigger, so, Can I put the female into the male's enclosure, or is really necessary put the male into female's enclosure?

thanks! ;)

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi,
I'm glad that yougs are doing well. :) You can put female into male's enclosure, but personally I prefer not to stress females. Good luck, fingers crossed!

xsmacks

Arachnopeon
I agree with Blaster. Putting the female to the male could work, but putting the male to the female might be the better way. In nature the male is looking for females, its in their naturally behavior to walk around for finding a girlfriend:D.

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Like I suspect!
I ask that cause the males enclosure its better that the females, but no worries.
Maybe today at night I will try matting they :D :D

Thanks!

I will post here when I have news! ;)

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Attempt failed!
The femalle refuse to mate, atacking the male.
In few days I will try again.

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey,
Pity to hear that, maybe the female isn't ready yet? Are You sure they are the same species?
Greets.

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yes, I have the sure that are the same specie, obviously.
Maybe the female arent ready or maybe is allready gravid.

I will give all a meal, let they rest for some days and try again.

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've tryed to mete them last night and failed another time!

I've put they together during all the night and today morning hasn't no spermatophore in any place. Altought tehy still one night together and no canibalism had verified!

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello everyone.

I've been very busy with the begining of university studies and I dont post here from a long time.

I want to let you know that all scorpions are doing fine!

The adults are very picky eaters. They eat only each 15/20 days! The yougs eat very very well. They are very fat and I dont know if its a pre-molt signal or is just well feed!

About the matting atemp, they refuse the 3 mating atemps so I never tried! I hope that is cause females allready gravid!

About the all of my scorpions:
The margaritatus allready molt without any problem! They are great! 2 of them prefere molt upside down and one molt on the ground.

The babycurus jacksoni is in premolt from I think 2 weeks. Or is just well feed.

The Mesobuthus are a calm scorpions and are "bad" eaters. They tend to feed only each 15/20 days like adult B. Ibericus.

Thanks your all!