But it's just a little one...

Arietans

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Maybe it's because he apparently lives in southern Africa.
You say it like its a bad thing :)

It was meant as a joke but, I'm sure it's not an everyday thing for everyone who lives there. Otherwise I don't think too many people would live there.
In the rural areas its fairly common, but only because these people share their homes with so many venomous creatures. Most of these areas don't always have electricity, and they sleep on the floor.

None of these (except the Puff Adder) were captives. The area in which I used to work was home to all these. I used to be a game farm manager in the North West of Southern Africa.

CopperInMyVeins

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Arietans said:
You say it like its a bad thing :)
Don't get me wrong, I'd love a chance at some of those experiences, I'm a big fan of honey badgers as well, one hell of a tough animal.

Arietans

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't get me wrong, I'd love a chance at some of those experiences, I'm a big fan of honey badgers as well, one hell of a tough animal.
No worries :) I found it funny.

A honey badger isn't tough, its the toughest (in my opinion). No animal has courage, persistence and raw aggression like a Honey Badger.

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i saw those on the discovery channel, those guys are scary :eek: One was taking on a lion, or cheetah or something.

Arietans

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It is absolutely fearless, and will attack anything that invades its privacy. It tends to go for the testicles, and I've personally seen it rip the boy parts off a buffalo.

(thread hijack :8o )