Burrowing sling

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I received a free sling with my recent order of spiders,its a B. Angustum.I have it in a 2 inch vial with a couple inches of substrate.Problem is the little booger has burrwowed half way down the jar.I was told to feed it small freshly killed criks.Will it be able to find these with all the diging its doing?This is my first sling.and I really would like to see it thrive.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I received a free sling with my recent order of spiders,its a B. Angustum.I have it in a 2 inch vial with a couple inches of substrate.Problem is the little booger has burrwowed half way down the jar.I was told to feed it small freshly killed criks.Will it be able to find these with all the diging its doing?This is my first sling.and I really would like to see it thrive.
yes. the spider will figure out where the food is long before there is any danger from starvation or whatever

my brachypelma slings tend to settle down after a few weeks and keep their burrow system more or less in place w/o changing it too much. upon molt they might redecorate to suit their new body.