Bumba cabocla

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Sounds like a perfect mix of a Voodoo somewhat name mixed with "Brujeria & Cocaine" straight from Ciudad Juarez.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
It's Bumba Cobcla now.

I dig it. Seems appropriate for Brazilian species :D

Lovely little carrot-tops

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
All the googling about this species state that this spider is rare... is it rare? why are these species cheap if they are new?

louise f

Arachnoangel
All the googling about this species state that this spider is rare... is it rare? why are these species cheap if they are new?
Cheap :eek: dont know by the US. But in Europe they are expensive:astonished: A sling cost around 34$

And they are not that new. :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Cheap :eek: dont know by the US. But in Europe they are expensive:astonished: A sling cost around 34$
True. There's a mistery that no one is able to explain when T's and the cheap price of T's in Europe are involved.

You can buy a juve 0.1 M.balfouri for 25 Euro, but a genus Theraphosa or certain NW costs a lot, often more than in the U.S :bored: <-- cold blood loved icon :-s

louise f

Arachnoangel
True. There's a mistery that no one is able to explain when T's and the cheap price of T's in Europe are involved.

You can buy a juve 0.1 M.balfouri for 25 Euro, but a genus Theraphosa or certain NW costs a lot, often more than in the U.S :bored: <-- cold blood loved icon :-s
Yeah, i dont get that. Odd to me and damn annoying at the same time.. :D

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight

And they are not that new. :)
I paid 30$ for my sling. So I thought that was cheap for something "rare" and new, well maybe they were just new to LPS I bought mine from last year.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I paid 30$ for my sling. So I thought that was cheap for something "rare" and new, well maybe they were just new to LPS I bought mine from last year.
You can`t rely so much The LPS. I used to work in one and they did anything to sell. Over reacting is one of their keyword for selling.:)

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
You can`t rely so much The LPS. I used to work in one and they did anything to sell. Over reacting is one of their keyword for selling.:)
I trust my LPS. They are actually the main sponsor for the Wasatch reptile expo. The LPS use to work with boaconstrictor.com. A lot of their T's come from local breeders. I have picked most of my collection from this store or great basin serpentarium. This lps regularaly keeps T's like P.metallica and m.balfouri in stock. I vouch for this store. If the employees don't know crap, they admit and will tell you who does. Sometimes they will tell you come back on certain days because certain employees will be there. They actually label their goliaths as T.stirmi or "burgundy"