Bullsnake pic

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Got back from a s texas trip last night, only took these pictures. Biggest Bullsnake I've ever seen, the camera just doesn't catch the size, no ref.

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
How big do you estimate he/she was? I had a TX Bully for 18 years, who was a little over 8 feet when he finally passed away last summer. I love the Pituophis genus, such an interesting and lively bunch of constrictors! I've currently got a big female Northern Pine that I caught while road-cruising about a month ago, who is a tad over six feet, and she is an absolute doll except while she's in shed. She was all hissy and defensive like this snake when I first caught her and was pretty thin, probably having just laid eggs, but she quickly calmed down once she realized her bluff wasn't working with me, lol.

pitbulllady

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Safe to say this one wasn't close to 8ft. Hard to tell but I'd say 5 to 6 ft. I like them OK. I had one that was very calm but every once in a while it would change it's mind and put on a show.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
beautiful snake gal!!
hehe has some attidude :p

ragnew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I used to catch these guys all over in the open spaces near where I live. Now that more construction seems to be happening, seeing them is a rarer occasion then it once was... Kind of sucks.

Great pics Gala! Bulls are definitely some of my favorites!