• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

BugsInCyberspace (www.bugsincyberspace.com)

web eviction

Arachnolord
Positive!

Ordered 4 dynastes granti larvae from Peter all arrived today alive and well he even included an extra!
Couldn't be happier great communication as well as packing all around great site so don't hesitate to buy from bugsincyberspace.com!!!

Thanks again man!

Chris.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Positive

Just got another order from Peter fast shipping great packing and very healthy critters! All around good guy awesome communication as well! Can't go wrong with bugsincyberspace...
Thanks again!

Chris.

MrCrackerpants

Arachnoprince
100% positive

I just received 5 millipedes from Peter at Bugsincyberspace.com

His communication, packing and quality of the animals was awesome. I am NEVER disappointed when I buy from Peter at Bugsincyberspace.com

...And I have been disappointed in the past with other sellers...which shall remain nameless : )

You can buy from Peter at Bugsincyberspace.com and be guaranteed your experience will be very enjoyable.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Excellent all around! Just got a bunch of killer predatory beetles from peter(different sp.) great service etc.

jreidsma

Arachnobaron
Yet another great purchase from Peter! 100%+

Ordered some little beetles and got almost double of them, got a nice darkling book and vials perfect for keeping some inverts :D

Great dealer! Highly recommend buying form Him for all your invertebrate needs :)

shay21

Arachnopeon
beautiful spiderling from peter!

i just recieved my b. angustum spiderling from peter! He answerd all of my questions and helped as much as possible with any question i had. Recieved the little thing today it was healthy and the packing was great couldnt be happier with my new T. thanks! so much definatly would point anyone wanting a healthy specimen to his site.

moghue

Arachnosquire
What can I say that hasn't been said already. I have ordered a few times and every transaction has been very very positive. Great communication great prices, fast shipping and very willing to work with you what more can u ask for. Great customer service. I highly recommend and I will def be doing more buisness with him. Thank you for the great service Peter

seacowst

Arachnosquire
a++++++++ got some isopods and a B.angutsum (spelling right?) and all arrvied healthy. well packed and shipped. peter is amazing will do business with him in the near future. love my new sling,fast and so cute. no doa isopods and there was some babies in there, with babies i found and the 15 i already ordered i had about 25-30 in total.

Gnat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yet another perfect transaction. I received a sweet trap door spider and a little Ceratogyrus darlingi sling. Both are doing great, thank you again Peter!

mmfh

Arachnobaron
POSITIVE

Ordered some isopods. He responded quickly to my email and answered some questions I had. The packaging was soooo good, my order would easily have survived a mail man with anger management issues as well as an atomic explosion! Little critters are very lively.

ReignofInvertebrates

Arachnoangel
Positive!!!

As usual, Peter delivered my package in a timely manner and my bugs always arrive safe. My second order was left outdoors by accident for about four hours :eek:
I quickly opened up, and all of the bugs were still fine! A++++++++++++++++.

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
A++++++

It took longer than I hoped but that is the fault of holidays and not Peter. Great communication and the animals all arrived safely, fat and healthy looking! Very excited and would definitely do business with him again!

Recommended for sure!

Nathan

mytarantula44

Arachnopeon
Positive
I bought some Hissers awhile back, they came with perfect packing! Fast to reply with emails! Nice site to buy bugs off of!

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Positive!

This was my first time buying bugs online. Peter very patiently helped me a through everything via email correspondence. My millipedes were thoroughly packaged and arrived safely. I will not hesitate to buy from him again.

ReignofInvertebrates

Arachnoangel
Positive!

Just got some more bugs! One of which were some assassin bugs, which aren't the healthiest critters, but they appeared to be a little tight in their container. The others, were fantastic and hungry, such as my first ghost mantis! Overall, very good transaction!

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
always excellent! just got some great plains giant tiger beetles(i love these guys)from peter,always a pleasure dealing with peter.

Gnat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ultra fast shipping

I received an order from Peter today. A group of mantids, a tarantula sling, a centipede a a scorpion. Everyone arrived in great condition and seems to be active and alert. He shipped them the same day I placed the order. I was surprised to get them today, I figured it would be tomorrow. It was nice to find an extra too. I've been ordering things from Peter for years and have never been disappointed. He has always accommodated my shipping needs and special requests. This is just another superb transaction. Thanks Peter!

psohn703

Arachnosquire
Just got some cleaners for my ts. Shipping was very well packed and smooth transaction. A++++

wwwalt

Arachnopeon
Positive A+++

Another order received from Peter and great as always. No T's this time but mantids, isopods, Jeruslem Crickets,some beetles, a vinegaroon some supplies and substrate mulch. Suffice it to say he is hands down my go to guy. If he has it I get it from him. Period. Best value, service, quality of stock, communication and expertise out there. Love it when he gets new stock in I'm like a kid in a candy store. There's so many different bugs (and types of bugs) I've gotten from him and have never once been disappointed. Thank you Peter!