• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

BugsInCyberspace (www.bugsincyberspace.com)

MiPHISTo

Arachnopeon
Positive.

So recently I went onto several sites just searching around for random things and decided I would purchase some H. Spinigerus Scorpions and set up my large tank for them, and after reading the ToS on his site I e-mailed him asking about the H. Spinigerus and he informed me that he only had one in stock, HOWEVER he not only told me that but he informed me that he had gotten two other Scorpions of different species in, and gave me the same price of the H. Spinigerus for them AND gave me the H. Spinigerus at the price of 5+ on his site (4.99)... He also gave me LAG with priority shipping and all of the Scorpions arrived alive and well, and not to mention the packing was excellent.. All of the Scorpions quickly adapted to their new enclosures... Now about a week or two after having bought from him he's still talking with me about various things I'm curious about with the other things he has. I'll definitely be doing more business with Peter.

gwenzilla

Arachnopeon
Peter is a great seller! He responded to all my emails very helpfully and within 24 hours. The bug substrate was shipped out a day before the millipedes so that they arrived on the same day. Everyone got here safely and he even threw in a couple of freebies. Thanks!!

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
bugsincyberspace.com

Hi there,

I'm new to this hobby, but I've already two separate times from Peter and have been thrilled with how things have turned out. He has no problem whatsoever answering questions about care and makes sure that everything arrives in perfect shape. He makes sure you have what you need (he sent me a piece of rotting oak for my new ironclad beetles) and gives ideas of what to look for in a perfect pet for yourself. I now have 6 ironclad beetles and the great mixture that is the mixed tenebrionid package (personal favorite). To top things off, one of the beetles I got has already been laying eggs and I saw two of the ironclads mating. This segways perfectly into trying to care for larvae to get my own group going! Another great thing is that he has bugs that you can't normally find on other sites that sell bugs, so you're guaranteed to get a unique selection.

Peter gives you A+ bugs and responds quickly to any questions/comments/concerns that you may have. You cannot go wrong when you buy from him. I will definitely be buying from him again in the future.

Tyler

beetle666

Arachnopeon
100% positive.

I ordered some larvae from bugsincyberspace.com and I am very happy with my choice. Seeing the amount of reviews Peter has it is clear he is a busy guy which makes it even more impressive that he is so quick to respond to any emails or questions you have. Placed my order on a friday and it was shipped out monday. The shipping was fast and everything in the box was packed nicely. I even found an extra in there! :] I would happily do business with Bugsincyberspace. I can't stop stalking the site waiting for new beetle related items to pop up. :p

jreidsma

Arachnobaron
Hi everyone,
I just got some darkling beetles from Peter at bugs in cyberspace. I am extremely satisfied (like always) with the insects I received.

I have been ordering animals from Bugs in Cyberspace for a few years now. Each time I am extremely happy with the animals and the way the business is.

I ordered 12 darkling beetles Sunday, they were sent out Monday and I got the Tuesday morning. By far the fastest shipping I have ever gotten with over night shipping. And the beetles were packaged very well. They looked perfectly healthy and happy right out of their package. I even got 15 instead of the 12 I ordered, extra are always welcome ;)

Here the beetles are right after being brought out of the package and put into a container.

[YOUTUBE]zfcIe8N_XC8[/YOUTUBE]
I am going to be getting them some stuff to crawl and hide in in a day or two. We are rather busy right now and I am sick.

Peter (Bugs in Cyberspace) is very friendly and helps whenever needed and possible. And his love and care of these insects shows in his work and business. I couldn't ask for a better experience and will always shop at Bugs in Cyberspace for any arthropod related purchase.

Last edited:

gthomason

Arachnopeon
Purchased 10 Dynastes granti L1 from Peter and was sent an extra, making 11 total. Each L1 was packed separately in it's own condiment cup/perforated lid, and leaf litter. Thank you for the extra time and care. All 11 are healthy and wiggly. I will definitely be purchasing more for my menagerie from Peter in the future. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

satchellwk

Arachnoknight
Bugsincyberspace review - Definitely Positive!
I just conducted a trade with peter, and everything went great! He gave me good numbers, it was all well packed, everything was healthy, he was quick and helpful with e-mails, and it was all around a great transaction. I will definitely do more business with him in the future, and I recommend that anyone looking to buy bugs goes to Peter first, for he has both a wealth of specimens and a wealth of knowledge about them.

Last edited:

springtail

Arachnopeon
Excellent Job

Well i just got into this forum just to say that Peter at Bugsincyberspace did a very nice Job with the package. He did an excellent job packing the box and even added heat packs at no extra cost. I would and will recommend him to others for his invertebrates.

gbatemper

Arachnopeon
Recieved large amount of Millipedes from him and some spiders. Everything was good! The packaging was good.
The substrate was late, but he sent me several extra millipedes as extra to make up for the time! He is very kind, understanding, and will answer questions quickly.
A+++++
Would definitely recommend.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Good Business Again

Hello,

Once again, Peter has outdone himself with the bugs he sends out. I got a fantastic purseweb spider (can't find that anywhere else) who definitely packs an attitude, along with the giant house spider and an unknown spider (I can key that one out in the collection where I work). It's going to be fun to try to determine the mystery spider and just having these other awesome specimens is great. Super happy with how everything turned out and will buy from Peter more in the future. He always has great stuff that you can't find anywhere else for very good prices. And of course, the specimens are perfect. You just can't go wrong ordering from him!

Tyler

shebeen

Arachnobaron
I just received my first purchase from Bugs In Cyberspace and I'm 100% satisfied. I ordered three species of millipede, four individuals for each species, and a starter colony of orange isopods. The packaging was excellent and all the animals arrived alive and well. Peter even threw in two extra millipedes which was a nice surprise. I highly recommend BIC and will order from them again.

Rabid538

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just received a P. wahbergii from Peter and it arrived very active and healthy. He even threw in an extra as well. He had answered all my questions and it was a pleasure doing business with him. I highly recommend Peter to anyone.

Thank you!

-Sandra

genzod

Arachnopeon
i bought some beetles and supplies, great service,peter answered many emails and questions, first class

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
i ordered some isopods from them, and i received them quickly and in excellent condition. when i need to order more, i'll definitely be going to them again. highly recommended!

MichelleLynn

Arachnopeon
Great Service!

I ordered some Dynastes Granti grubs from bugsincyberspace two months ago. They came packed great! They seemed really healthy and they are growing a lot.

Jquack530

Arachnosquire
I ordered some jungle micropods to help keep maintenance on my Avic. enclosures as sometimes (especially one of my A. avic's I almost never seem to find the bolus) they can be be sneaky about where they hide their boluses and due to infested crickets from the local pet store have been having grain mite infestations on and off, and am tired of constantly cleaning the enclosures and stressing out my tarantulas, and the drying out trick wasn't working 100%. I couldn't really afford to do the express shipping and opted for priority which had me a little stressed as that shipping option didn't have a live arrival guarantee on them. Anyways, they arrived safe and sound yesterday! I ordered 2 20+ count cultures and easily recieved around 100 of these little guys. They are way smaller than what I expected them to be, but that's fine with me as I don't really want my versi sling's to snack on them if at all possible. Well I'll wrap this up as I'm rambling here lol The packing job was great, service was great, and I'm very pleased with my order. Will definitely do business with Bugs in Cyberspace in the future.

jreidsma

Arachnobaron
I ordered some deli cups (both sizes) from Peter the other day, and was surprised to get them today when they had only been shipped out two days ago!

Great packing and shipping of the items, no damage what so ever done to them and like I mentioned they arrived extremely quickly.

I highly recommend ordering from Peter at Bugs in Cyber Space, great person, great animals, great packing, great everything! :)

NavyDT

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I just received my order from Peter at bugsincyberspace.com, his service and professionalism are outstanding! i placed my ordered and then later decided i wanted to add something to the order, he created a custom link for me and we completed our transaction extremely quickly! My Giant isopods arrived and i could no believe how big they are! absolutely amazing! the packaging was good and it was a super positive experiance. if you are looking for inverts then THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE! thanks again Peter!

aerojoe13

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE, utmost

^^^can you tell im an arachnopeon?

POSITIVE, utmost

not only did i enjoy the site and pictures (great assortment), but when i came across the bright orange sow bugs i thought, oh the beauty and oh the practicality of janitors and possibly as feeders. so i got 3 orders of those (for scorps & Ts) and one order of jungle micropods aka costa rican micropods (for Tslings).

i read Peter's terms and such, then decided to ask (via website contact request and follow-up emails) for the shipment to be considered for Live Arrival Gaurantee (it gets hot around here nowadays) with USPS Priority Shipment as opposed to USPS Express (saves about $15) as long as it was marked to be Held for Pickup at my local Post Office. He agreed, but warned that even though something may be marked to be Held for Pickup, sometimes the delivery people dont notice and take it with them in the mornings for delivery anyways. He then stipulated that if this happened it would void the LAG, but that he would toss in a cool pack along with it just in case. Communication was ridiculously fast for the time of night, way past midnight, and was consistently speedy throughout the next few days with my follow up questions. I accepted the terms and made the order.

it was shipped on the soonest available business day (this past mon) and received this past wednesday.

order was 3(15ct) bright orange sow bugs and 20+ jungle micropods

i got: beautiful 55-60+ bright orange sow bugs and didnt even try to count the micropods, but was equally satisfied. There isnt much that could be reasonably expected to improve except maybe a sample of whatever they are being fed up till then.

I will order again from Peter at Bugsincyberspace.com because communication was speedy and enjoyable, resonable exceptions were made on standard policy, packaging was well done and shipping went perfectly as well.
Highly Recommended
5 STARS

i may update this review concerning the reproductive success of these isopods in a month or so

Aviara

Arachnoknight
I'm extremely pleased with my ordering experience. I ordered 3 starter colonies of orange morph Porcellio isopods, and received them a few days ago. Despite the high temperatures, they arrived in great condition, and he was very generous with the number of isopods he sent! Thank you again for the great service.