[Inquiry] buggplug

Ebugz

Arachnopeon
I was looking for mantids when I came across a website called the buggplug, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them as their inventory looks very tempting and almost to good to be true.

egyptiancrow

Arachnobaron
seen a few good reviews, but a lot of bad or mixed reviews.
at least 5 people i know had issues and were not given any refund and even were charged again for shipping, for a replacement. most people dont give them a second try after that.

i also saw that theres a tarantula breeder with the name the bug plug and they seem to have ripped the name or just didnt check. https://www.facebook.com/TheBugPlug...mPsF6BzMhDWJGSes54dtmAQ988YYsE3P7NHSbuEnFeKrl

OntarioAndy

Arachnopeon
NO. NOT SAFE - I can confirm this. Buddy of mine had the same experience. DOA arachnid. No refund. Lotsa attitude. Wouldn’t waste my money or time here. Cheap is as cheap does :(

ArachnoWitch517

Arachnopeon
I was looking for mantids when I came across a website called the buggplug, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them as their inventory looks very tempting and almost to good to be true.
I've gotten many mantids and two jumpers from The Bugg Plug and have always had a great experience.I pick my orders up from her in Cincinnati so I've never dealt with the shipping process other than springtails and feeders but then always arrived quick and live.