• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Bryan Hatcher (bwhatch2) <bwhatch2@hotmail.com>

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Bryan Hatcher <bwjunk2@hotmail.com>

Positive

Bryan is a great person to deal with, great communication, and expert packaging. He's also very generous, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Last edited:

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
bwhatch2 bryan hatcher

around 2 months ago i was looking for a Haplopelma Minax(thailand black), i got a PM from bryan assuring me he had a nice sized minax he would trade me for some type of desert species, i thought great finaly an H. minax, he sent it to me upon opening the package and transfering the spider i realized it was'nt an H. minax at all(it was a asian chevron, a spider often sold for much less), it was around 5", it was dehydrated(when it walked it was weak and draging its legs), i also sexed it as a male byan argued that it was'nt possible to sex a t until it was mature!(say what?) and that if i knew anything about t's i would know that(?), it was fairly easy to sex(epiandrous fusillae method? as well as other give aways), it also never ate one time in my possesion and eventualy died, i e-mailed bryan because i was having problems shipping he told me he had changed his mind and wanted a t kind of t(uhh well ok), he wanted a togo ornamental i told him that was fine, while keeping in contact with him ad reasuring him that he would get it, he came on here and began to slander me and run my name through the mud(without even asking me what was going on fisrt), my temper flared and we argued a lot. a month had passed and we ignored each other, until one day i decided that it would just be best if i talked to him like an adult and fufilled my end (even if i did get the short end for sure), i e-mailed and I Apologized(even though he never made an attempt) i told him tha i would still like to send him a t and that we could settle this like adults, i also told him money was short and that he would have to wait a little while(bryan also has a big imagination, 2 weeks= 1 month?), so again not even trying to contact me at all or keep in contact 2 weeks later hes here at it again, i personaly will not play his childish little games, even though i intend to do good on the deal, All in all if you want someone slandering your name , who dos'nt keep in contact and the only time you hear from him is when hes telling everyone how bad you've done him, if you don't get the t to him immediatly or short of flying it to him on your personal jet yeah sure go ahead, after i send his t to him i personaly will never do buisness with him again, to anyone out there considering a deal with him make sure you see a pic of the t your getting fisrt and be prepared to expect some suprises.:mad:

bwhatch2

Arachnopeon
blah-blah-blah

you never complained once about the tarantula i sent you UNTIL after two months of waiting for you to make good on your deal i posted my review. 2 months i waited, you sent plenty of excuses, but no complaints, and no tarantula . yes, i do expect people i do a trade with to immediately send their half of the deal. you claim you dont have money for postage, yet you had the money to mail spiders to "safetypinup", you lie and then bust yourself. i shipped first, do you think if i was trying to rip you off id send you my spider first? duh !! you got the tarantula, you had a chance to complain, but you didnt. im not slandering you jeff, im telling people how you do business. if that sounds like slander, thats on you. you made the rules, im just playing the game.

bryan

>(bryan also has a big imagination, 2 weeks= 1 month?)<
ps. jan 15 (when you contacted me with a hollow apology)through feb 22 (when i posted a second review) is 5 weeks, not 2.

Last edited:

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

yes i did get stuff from safetypinup, and yes i knew that posting that reveiw about her that you would say that, but she deserved a good reveiw, just as you deserved a reveiw for shipping wrong species that was in poor health and eventualy died(never ate ever while it was alive while i had it), that was the t that you claimed "could'nt be sexed at that size"(which of cousre was a male), and yes going onto a forum and ranting and raving before you even speak with someone to find out the deal or situation can be considred slander FYOI, she had good things to say about me and my busness with her i'm happy to say, and of cousre i've lost count how many times i have said this to you today and in the PM i sent, i will ship it when i have the money, if you can't understand that well thats your problem, and if you don't want it then like you stated in your post thats fine also, learn to sex t's before they are mature, and learn to identyfy species before you offer them for trade or were you just dumping that t becasue of its health?, anyhow if you want it i'll do like i said, if not well thats your choice, i'm done playing your charade, by the way do you have any proof of these long lapses in time you speak of? in your 1st post you said a month? now your saying 2 months which is it? could it have been a year? How would you feel getting a t that was acompletly different species in crappy shape that dies? then having some guy complaining becasue he has'nt received his t which you know is in good health and is'nt gonna die in a week?

snellgreene

Arachnopeon
bryan hatcher

great person to deal with from prices to great packing of merchandise. i recently purchased four t's and alot of roaches from bryan. he shipped very fast and i loved the prices on the t's and roaches. they all arrived in great condition and were eating the same day they arrived. thanks again bryan

Ltwism

Arachnopeon
Positive Review of Bryan Hatcher

:) I had a great experience with Bryan Hatcher selling me some slings. He was very generous (through in an extra T), had great communication (replied to every email I sent quickly), and shipped in a timely manner: all the things I think are important in a transaction. Without a doubt I would do another transaction with him.:)

68v

Arachnopeon
I got 4 T's from Bryan, had some shipping problems but he was very helpful. Actually went above and beyond to help me out. Got a wounded T and he sent a book to help my vet(friend of mine) try to get the T back to health(so far so good). The slings are very healthy and doing very well. Very friendly person to deal with. Would buy from again. Thanks Bryan!

bwhatch2

Arachnopeon
thanks dave

dave, i was happy to send the book. it had been collecting dust on my shelf for awhile so was glad to give it to somebody who could use it. I know it sucks getting dead t's in the mail which is why I wanted to make it right with you. I'm glad your o.k. with the deal and let me know how the murinas pulls through.

bryan

Erik Aarness

Arachnopeon
Great Customer Service Award!!!!!!

Recently I purchased some specimens from Bryan Hatcher and I would like to commend him on his honesty and integraty he redefines customer service esp. on the internet I hope you have the good fortune in purchasing something from him your self!

Erik Aarness
Maple Valley, Wa.

snellgreene

Arachnopeon
Positive Deal !!!!!!!!

Bryan Answered My Ad And We Worked Out A Trade To Suit Both Of Us........bryan Was Great Through The Whole Proccess....the S'lings Were Even Bigger Than He Had Stated..... I Will Not Hesitate To Deal With Bryan Again.........great Job Bryan And Thanks.......robert Snellgrove