brocklehursti vs. geniculata

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:eek: Hi, everyone!
I need to know the difference between the A. brocklehursti and the A. geniculata. If u could show me pics of these, that would be great...I want to order the one with the thicker white leg bands, but not sure which one this is, so please help me out.,

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok, sorry ...and please show me the difference between the A. versi and the A. braunshein, also. I am trying to decide what to order next, lol.

Okitasoshi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have an A. Geniculata, and lemme tell you, I'm not dissapointed by my decision, has pretty much everything I want outta a T, except that it flicks hairs alot. While I don't have a brocklehursti for a side by side comparison, I can say Geniculata is beautiful, and once again you won't be dissapointed.

and get an A. Versi

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A genic/brock look pretty much the same except genic gets larger.

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I always seem to refer back to scottstarantulas.com to view the spp. and see hteir 'stats', lol, but I noticed these two look alike and even though they have the brock having the thicker bands of white....other sites have pics of the geniculata with the larger bands of white on their legs

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Go for the Genic; mine is absolutely gorgeous. She (hopefully!) has rather big stripes of white on her legs