Bright white on top of t stirmi abdomen

Josh77777

Arachnopeon
Hi, just seeing if any of you guys know what this is. I attached pictures.

So my T. Stirmi decided to molt about a week ago and I noticed what looked like a deformity in the back of her abdomen. It almost looked like she didn’t molt completely and she was kind of pushing it with her leg.
However, it’s still there today. A small white spot also appeared on top. It kind of looks like a splash of white paint just sitting there. She did eat 1 cricket yesterday and today if that matters. She is also taking in water.

Attachments

Josh77777

Arachnopeon
Well the white mark didn’t appear until a couple days after I noticed the supposedly stuck molt.

Chebe6886

Arachnobaron
You have to assume it’s effects/damage of the poor molting. I have a hard time thinking anyone will be able to say what it exactly is. As long it’s eating well and stays properly hydrated should get better with the next molt. It does look superficial
Do you know how old it is?

Josh77777

Arachnopeon
You have to assume it’s effects/damage of the poor molting. I have a hard time thinking anyone will be able to say what it exactly is. As long it’s eating well and stays properly hydrated should get better with the next molt. It does look superficial
Do you know how old it is?
Yeah that’s what I thought. I’m not sure exactly how old it is or even if it’s male or female. I bought it at the pet store about a year and a half ago so I’m assuming like 2 years?

Chebe6886

Arachnobaron
Well it’s likely wild caught then. . Unless it was tiny when you got it no telling how old it is.
Hopefully it’s on the younger side, you can feed it well, maybe keep it a little warmer somewhere, and get it to molt as soon as possible.
how big is it?

Josh77777

Arachnopeon
Well it’s likely wild caught then. . Unless it was tiny when you got it no telling how old it is.
Hopefully it’s on the younger side, you can feed it well, maybe keep it a little warmer somewhere, and get it to molt as soon as possible.
how big is it?
No didn’t get it when it was tiny, but it’s definitely still growing as it gets bigger after each molt. Any way to get an age range though? And also, can anyone tell the gender?

fatalgecko

Arachnopeon
No didn’t get it when it was tiny, but it’s definitely still growing as it gets bigger after each molt. Any way to get an age range though? And also, can anyone tell the gender?
Just by the Top Picture of the T, its difficult to fully tell what the sex of it is,. If you still have the Molt and the Abdomen is still in tact you can sex it that way. There is a forum on here that if you check out it will show you what kind of pics are needed to post. Also without knowing the actual age, is nearly impossible to tell how old it is.