BrianS tarantulas

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Its been a looooooooong time since I posted in this section. I seem to seldom talk about my Ts anymore since scorps are my real passion but my T collection is doing well and is even growing some. This is a few of my spiders.

Psalmopoeus pulcher

Poecilotheria striata

Tap gigas

Brachypelma emilia

Pamphobeteus sp "Platyomma"

Pamphobeteus sp 2 (Ecuador)

Brachypelma smithi

Greenbottle Blue

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awsome collection. I've been wondering if you were ever going to post some T pics on here. I'll expect this to be updated on a regular basis. lol I think that's the biggest P. pulcher I've ever seen. Later Brian.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have lots of others too. I guess I should get ambitious and post a few once in awhile.
Thanks Fellow Missourian ;)

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's about time Brian, I mean you give advice, advice, advice, pictures of scorpions, advice, pictures of scorpions, advice, and no pictures of Ts! This better change because your Ts are stunning and your pics are great!

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Okie dokie but remember scorps are STILL my real passion :D

Oligoxystre sp "Auratum"

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No other Psalmos. I used to have all of them, well all that is in the hobby that is. I am more into big itchy spiders these days

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
From Arachnocon

Here are a few new additions from Arachnocon 2007!!

Pamphobeteus nigricolor ultimate male. I have nice looking girl for him :D

Xenenthis intermedia female (from Southern Spider Works)

I finally won something!! I won the early registration prize that consists of 7 Austrailian tarantulas. This made the trip to Arachnocon worth it by itself!!
Since they all look pretty much the same for now I will only post this one

Phlogius papuanus

Since the Australian Ts are burrowers this is how I set them up. The same way I do Hystocrates, Haplopelma, Chilobrachys etc.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow Brian. Nice score on the wins. Is there anything on your wish list for T's in the future?

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
hmmmmm my wish list??

Well I am not sure. I was planning to get a P metallica but when I saw a sexed out X intermedia I couldnt resist. I actually like the X spp better for some reason. I dont really have much of a wish list actually as I am and have been out of room for some time. I think I will probably start getting a few slings of the spp I keep and try to get some males and start breeding more Ts.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice choice. Breed T's, that's what I like to hear. You'll turn into a master at that too. Let me know if I can help fellow Missourian. ;)

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Funny thing, the first 5 attempts at breeding Ts were very successful and I actually thought that this is easy and then I got fed some "humble pie" as the last 5 or 6 attempts have been bad to say the least. Hell I bred P purminus last year and got a whopping total of 3 spiderlings!!! Now it sux when you flop a breeding of OBT beleieve me LOL