Brian Barczyk

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Statistically it’s one of the fastest deaths from a cancer- average PC patient lives about 12-18 months.

There’s about 4 or 5 types of PC. Steve Jobs had the rarest type.

He’s had an amazing life more than most peeps on the planet.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I have unfortunately experienced this first hand with family members that are not here anymore. It is terrible on every level.

It is hopeful he gets through but unfortunately as he states himself in the video the likeliness is not good...

Very unfortunate.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
That man has created a legacy that most people in the Exotic Pet Sphere cannot reach. I feel sorry for Brian and my prayers go for him and I truly wish the best for him. I pray that everything goes well for him, his family, friends, the reptile army, and everyone associated with him. We pray for him 🙏

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have unfortunately experienced this first hand with family members that are not here anymore. It is terrible on every level.

It is hopeful he gets through but unfortunately as he states himself in the video the likeliness is not good...

Very unfortunate.
Same here- my cousin called me, she didn’t know anything about these things, told her you’ll be dead in a year. The rapid weight loss is very dramatic.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
I've been following this channel for years... It's amazing. I've often thought about opening a small shop with a showroom, but these same fears, which are becoming a reality for Brian, have kept me from doing so. "I'm in my mid-40s, anything can happen", so I build on security so as not to leave any problems for my family.
@viper69: I think you finally get to the point. My job is to assess people with diseases/deficits. Why do you react like this one time and another time, although the person is far, far away, you react more emotionally!?
I am also haunted by the thought of whether the following section really has to be shown "live" on YouTube...
I definitely wish Brian the miracle, but unfortunately I know his problem quite well...

JDS123

Arachnosquire
I've met him several times years ago, hung with him and Lori at the Aneheim expo near me. Great sweet people. Like any other youtuber most people love him, others don't, but anyone can respect this situation. I love Brian.

I couldn't sleep last night after seeing this, it pisses me off so bad, he had some hope with the surgery, and I know transplants have been done and I know tons of ppl who have beaten very tough cancers. This news was brutal though.

We really need him still.

The community needs him.

His family.

We got along so good, havnt seen him in years. However he's deep in my thoughts and prayers.

I've seen crazy things happen, never know, just makes me so angry.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've been following this channel for years... It's amazing. I've often thought about opening a small shop with a showroom, but these same fears, which are becoming a reality for Brian, have kept me from doing so. "I'm in my mid-40s, anything can happen", so I build on security so as not to leave any problems for my family.
@viper69: I think you finally get to the point. My job is to assess people with diseases/deficits. Why do you react like this one time and another time, although the person is far, far away, you react more emotionally!?
I am also haunted by the thought of whether the following section really has to be shown "live" on YouTube...
I definitely wish Brian the miracle, but unfortunately I know his problem quite well...
You lost me 😂

8 legged

Arachnoprince
You lost me 😂
Maybe something just got lost in the translation... A lot sounds dull and callous, but it's not. Unfortunately, in addition to being a human being, I also have a medical background within me. It's not always certain who will prevail...

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Same here- my cousin called me, she didn’t know anything about these things, told her you’ll be dead in a year. The rapid weight loss is very dramatic.
That is horrible. Borderline unreal. Sorry to hear. :confused:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Maybe something just got lost in the translation... A lot sounds dull and callous, but it's not. Unfortunately, in addition to being a human being, I also have a medical background within me. It's not always certain who will prevail...
Same here- I deal in objectivity generally.

That is horrible. Borderline unreal. Sorry to hear. :confused:
I see cancer as population control. That's how nature works.

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Definitely sad news. Guys like him are trailblazers in the reptile hobby. Wish he and his family the best.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
My uncle passed away a few years ago due to pancreatic cancer. It's such a devastating disease. I'm very sad to hear this.

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Sorry everyone, bad news :(

RIP