Breeding

Spdrbrdr

Arachnopeon
Does anyone know a good place to get a male King Goliath Birdeater Therabosa Blondi for breeding? I have a female that is about ready to molt and I am gearing up to start breeding her. Just need a mate.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm looking for hidden cameras in my kitchen! I seriously have to be on Candid Camera right now! :worship:

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Does anyone know a good place to get a male King Goliath Birdeater Therabosa Blondi for breeding? I have a female that is about ready to molt and I am gearing up to start breeding her. Just need a mate.

"King Goliath birdeater Therabosa Blondi"

Hey! sorry buddy you have that all wrong! please do a little resurch and repost what you are trying to say properly!

And if you get that soooo wrong, i dont wanna know how the breeding will go!

Ps- put me down for one of those slings!{D

Thanx

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
"King Goliath birdeater Therabosa Blondi"

Hey! sorry buddy you have that all wrong! please do a little resurch and repost what you are trying to say properly!

And if you get that soooo wrong, i dont wanna know how the breeding will go!

Ps- put me down for one of those slings!{D

Thanx
At least there is the sci name(kinda)lol! Got a pic of your girl? its probably not a true blondi if its patellas do not have long guard hairs on them!

Last edited:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I didnt read the "TheraBosa" {D....
aaaay..

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I need one for my trixypelma okietry!
Some of these common names I have been seeing are making me laugh! I'm waiting for someone to come up and ask everyone if they have seen any care sheets for the "Polish Unicorn Killer" that they seen on Youtube! {D

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some of these common names I have been seeing are making me laugh! I'm waiting for someone to come up and ask everyone if they have seen any care sheets for the "Polish Unicorn Killer" that they seen on Youtube! {D
I want a king burgundy goliath theraphosa soon to be sp spinipes baboon.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have one. It gets up to 22". Unicorns are the staple diet, but pegasus' are a good alternative. My favorite species Pollockopelma unicorneokilleratum.

Hanes

Arachnosquire
I have one. It gets up to 22". Unicorns are the staple diet, but pegasus' are a good alternative. My favorite species Pollockopelma unicorneokilleratum.
Yeah well my dragon slayer get up to a mile tall and terrorises large cities it's called...um... Ridicopelma... Godzilla..poeus

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yet I'm the one who gets flamed for correcting people...

You guys make a joke out of it, and it's all good.

Strange world we live in.

flyguycolorado

Arachnopeon
I think they changed the name to Ridicopelma godzilla gigas, or maybe just sp. You may want to wiki it.