Breeding size for Leiurus Haenggii and Androctonus Liouvillei, other information not commonly known?

HammerHeadWormz

Arachnopeon
As title says I am looking for any information on breeding for Leiurus Haenggii and Androctonus Liouvillei

I have a 1.1 pair of both and I would say they're roughly 2.5 to 3 inches long maybe slightly more eating 3/4'' crickets

pics attached and shows both L.H and one of the A.L, second not shown but just as big and healthy

Attachments

Gekkotan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I dont have much to add as I am kind of in the same boat as you, but I would wait a bit more as to me they seems to have more to grow.

HammerHeadWormz

Arachnopeon
I dont have much to add as I am kind of in the same boat as you, but I would wait a bit more as to me they seems to have more to grow.
I will continue to feed them and observe. I will probably pair them in a few short months, will keep this post updated between now and then

HammerHeadWormz

Arachnopeon
So apparently my L.H pair (and the others honestly) are more than big enough to pair so I am going to attempt it today and record. Both pairs are easily around 3 inches and bulky. Probably already in last instar for a while. Will update soon. I love the A.L pair too much to chance anything but if things go well I will pair them up in a week or so.

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
What did you purchase them as? Adults? Subadults? What instar are they?

If they aren't fully mature there is a high risk they kill each other and one will be cannibalize the other.