breeding/selling info?

ornamentalist

Arachnoknight
hi everyone :D my fiance and I really want to go into breeding and selling t's. we own 9 and want to get into the hobby/business. we have experience of keeping them and studied hard about raising eggs, eggs with legs,slings and so on. the breeding part isnt really the issue here you see:p its the question of who,when and where to sell them:? we are aware that reptile shows are a good place but not every few days, as they are only on every few months :wall: im not sure of the whole selling to pet stores as they may either not want them, or say 'ooooooh, il just take 1 for £10' because even the HUGE pet stores in our town only sell a few slings and the odd juvie. we are ideally going to breed pokies (metallicas hopefully) p.irminia, t.blondi and the likes, juvies and adults. they will have the best care and time humainly possible and we will have loads to shift, so, yeah we were wondering how to get connected, trusted, good reputation with customers and mainly, the most efiient waytosell them. anybreing ips would also be welcomed greatly:worship: we live in the u.k. thanks in advance, gemma and lee{D

ornamentalist

Arachnoknight
i meant selling them as juvies and adults:wall: not breeding juvies and adults. we want to raise them and sell them when they are a nice size as apposed to slings which dont sell for much, we have the patience to do it

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
You would simply sell them to other hobbyists online or to tarantula dealers in your area.

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
You plan on selling then as juvies? By the looks of things your planning on breeding a couple of sought after species(P.metalica T.blondi) if you actually get some good sacks from those guys you should have no problem finding homes for your slings.And you would make an absolute killing with very little time invested into each one.When you get ready to sell just pack them well be forthright and hold up your end of the bargain and you should have no trouble earning a good reputation amongst hobbyists.Good luck!