Breeding resources?

Orionoid

Arachnopeon
I've been trying to search this forum (and the internet at large) for information on breeding Ts, but what I've found seems very... incomplete? I am probably just bad at searching. I've found information on the actual breeding part, but not much about the care of the eggsac, EWL, when to separate, etc.

My primary questions are: do you remove the eggsac or wait until they're EWL? If you remove the sac, how do you do so without damaging it/how is it incubated? I found @louise f 's great incubator tutorial for EWL, is something similar to that what you do with the sac? Do you have to feed EWL or do they get by on what's stored in their big ol eggbutts? Alternatively, instead of answering these individually, are there decent resources you could point me to so I can do reading for my own self :p

Also, don't worry, I (a noob) am not actually intending on breeding any time soon. I just like researchin.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
The sack is usually pulled about a month after it's made. The eggs need to be rolled and the female does a fine job of this on her own, so when the sack is pulled after a month you will either have EWL or very close to it. You can separate the slings after the 2nd molt I think, at that point they should be able to eat on their own.