Breeding quest: search not found

Boo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How old is too old ?
I have a G. rosea that is 16 yrs plus, is she to old to breed ?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No I dont think so, Just take a shot at it. Out of curiousity how do you know its 16 years old? Have you had her since a sling? If so thats really cool.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It's too old to breed when you can't get the T to show any interest in mating. When the mature males are done, they just kind of shut down and don't do much and don't show any interest in anything. The females with do pretty much the same thing except years later.

Last edited:

_Nagash_

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It's too old to breed when you can't get the T to show any interest the mating. When the mature males are done, they just kind of shut down and don't do much and don't show any interest in anything. The females with do pretty much the same thing except years later.
The male is to old to mate, when the female react to him like this ;)

I don`t think the female can be to old to mate, before she dies.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer

LOL, There another good way to find out. Not the ideal way but it works. :clap:

Boo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No I dont think so, Just take a shot at it. Out of curiousity how do you know its 16 years old? Have you had her since a sling? If so thats really cool.
Lets see the guy that gave her to me said he had her five years, i'm not exactly sure if she was already mature when he got her or a sling. I have had her now going on 12 yrs. Her age could be way off but i'm asuming he got her from the pet store as a juvi or so, thats why I said 16 yrs Plus.
It is pretty cool that she has made it all these years in my care.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

That also happens when the female is gravid or just not in the mood. I liked that vid, especially when she chased him off. She looked like she was pushing him out the door.