Breeders please view

Dbuendia1694

Arachnopeon
Hi, I am currently in college and I own a few Ts. This hobby is actually why I am in the major I am in now, Entomology. I was wondering if there are any steps that one would take to become a breeder or importer of tarantulas. Tarantulas are amazing and I just want to know how I can contribute to the hobby other than buying lots of tarantulas:)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Hi, I am currently in college and I own a few Ts. This hobby is actually why I am in the major I am in now, Entomology. I was wondering if there are any steps that one would take to become a breeder or importer of tarantulas. Tarantulas are amazing and I just want to know how I can contribute to the hobby other than buying lots of tarantulas:)
Baby steps :)

Work on breeding first, worry about importing later. That's a whole different beast. Start by getting mature females, or selecting females that you'd like to breed. Remember, you want to breed desirable species - pumping out B. vagans and B. albopilosum slings won't get you anywhere. Do you have any breedable females right now?