Breeder opinions needed

Sana

Arachnoprince
I just got the lovely news that I need to go out of town for work this week. Just for unfortunate timing I have an A. avic sac that I was intending to pull on Thursday. This is my first sac and I'm trying to decide if I should pull it before I leave or when I get back. Today is 35 days. What would you all recommend?

cold blood

Staff member
I'd leave it with mom for the week as opposed to leaving it unattended in an incubator for a week.

Sana

Arachnoprince
That was sort of how I was thinking. You don't think that they will hatch out in mom's enclosure while I'm gone?

advan

oOOo
Staff member
I just got the lovely news that I need to go out of town for work this week. Just for unfortunate timing I have an A. avic sac that I was intending to pull on Thursday. This is my first sac and I'm trying to decide if I should pull it before I leave or when I get back. Today is 35 days. What would you all recommend?
Either or, it doesn't matter.

That was sort of how I was thinking. You don't think that they will hatch out in mom's enclosure while I'm gone?
No, Avicularia don't leave eggsacs at 1i like other species, they generally wait until 2i. :)