[Inquiry] Breeder/dealers in Socal?

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Hello Im new to the boards and have always been interested in the T world with a new interest in now building a small collection. Ive been doing a search with no luck. Sorry...Im basically looking for a breeder/dealer in the socal area pref Los angeles/SFV area where I can easily drive to and purchase. (Not a big fan of the Idea of shipping T's, nothing personal) =). Anyway any help would be appreciated... Links, PMs and such Thank you. Right now Im looking for a Mexican Red knee juvenile to add to my collection but any other beginner species will do.

divx222

Arachnopeon
petcenterusa.net

Go to petcenterusa.net or look it up in the reviews. Paul Becker is the owner and he is very easy to deal with. I pick up all my Ts from him instead of shipping usually the same day I want a T. Usually he can meet you in Hollywood or you can pick up your T in Redondo. Ps He has a LARGE selection of all Ts you could possibly want.

Last edited:

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Too dope man I couldn't thank you any more...Sorry If i broke any rules during this post...I will def be inquiring....And will be posting pics of my collection soon if thats ok?.Thanks