BrazilIan salmon pink lp hide

Rocky

Arachnopeon
Gotcha. I'm glad I didn't offend you as that was never my intent. :)
It's fine bro I'm not it my crapy mood from earlier haha. Ive been over precautious from what most people have told me. But I've realized how far this post got off the main subject lol of a hide. Which o never bought and brought home lol. I just said I'll worry about it when she gets that big.

Rocky

Arachnopeon
only counts if you kept Ts that whole time, and i mean more than one.
Ts not so much. spiders yes but it still hold value to what I was saying yes ts vary from their smaller siblings by far but as far as a roach ever eating my spiders it's never happend and I'm sure they wouldn't pick a fight and win with the bigger ancestor if they couldn't overcome a Tigrosa hellou. I know a t usually takes longer to molt but I've had dubias in a molting spiders en closure many times with no harm.

Last edited:

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Just my refrence and disclaimer that I thought it was fine. This is from an actual breeder who has been around and studied these little buggers for years. I am always one of those better safe than sorry guys though. The only thing I could think is it eating the turantulas molt but none of my spiders have ever suffered limb loss. but I leave a little feeder in there to get it to come back up incase it goes in my ts burrow so I can catch it and pull out if needed. But like I said I may be just lucky these past 5 years I've been using them and turks as feeders.
In general the guy is right, dubias are not psychotic biting machines. But nothing in nature is guaranteed. Better to play it safe if it molts with it in there.

Rocky

Arachnopeon
In general the guy is right, dubias are not psychotic biting machines. But nothing in nature is guaranteed. Better to play it safe if it molts with it in there.
Now that I will always do. That's a whole different story. If i see any signs of premolt I pull them out immediately.