brazilian rainbow boa bash

cyanocorax

Arachnopeon
forgive the pics of him on newspaper by the way. i was new to the hobby and subscribed to the whole "you have to feed them in a tub or they'll associate you with food" thing back then. :rolleyes:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
forgive the pics of him on newspaper by the way. i was new to the hobby and subscribed to the whole "you have to feed them in a tub or they'll associate you with food" thing back then. :rolleyes:
the tub thing has merit generally though it depends on the specimen

half the people who have issues with humidity for Ts would probably end up killing this species

cyanocorax

Arachnopeon
the tub thing has merit generally though it depends on the specimen

half the people who have issues with humidity for Ts would probably end up killing this species
absolutely! I found it made no difference to my BRB specifically so I stopped. it just felt unnecessary for him. I'm sure for some people with more food responsive species it has its benefits though 😁

and yeah for real. bring on the sphagnum moss and huge water bowl for humidity. my BRB was my first ever snake and I had no trouble at all with maintaining the humidity which was a big relief!

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Long since been my favorite species!! Lovely to see!
They're absolutely beautiful. One of my snakes has to die before I can get another or my wife will either divorce me or murder me in my sleep. But a BRB is next!

Mike Withrow

Arachnoknight
It'll almost take your breath looking at it.
My friends son got his in on Friday. In the sunlight that iridescence was jaw dropping.
Are they like the Amazon tree but hey I'd rather 100% stay on the floor boa?
That would suck if they just want to stay in a hide and never lay out. Mine never climbs.
I've put branches in a v shaped and every other letter of the alphabet