Braplast container

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've seen them sold by a US based company, cannot remember who as I don't like the containers.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Tom Moran did a review on them in one of his YouTube videos. They were purchased from a US T vendor that imported a bunch. Check out his videos for the info.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Tom Moran did a review on them in one of his YouTube videos. They were purchased from a US T vendor that imported a bunch. Check out his videos for the info.
Thanks for posting the video.
Two things came to my attention while watching.
1: Stated they were a little flimsy, which is speculative.
2: The hinge area, after repeated use, will eventually become brittle and fail completely.
Overall, they are nice looking, very clear and reasonably priced. I'm going to look at the sizes available, for terrestrial species, and try maybe 1/2 dozen of them.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have a couple of the smaller ones shown in the video. The work well for slings and you can keep other things in them pretty easily too (I've used them for scorps and roaches as well).

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
I have a couple of the smaller ones shown in the video. The work well for slings and you can keep other things in them pretty easily too (I've used them for scorps and roaches as well).
After seeing your post, I'm definitely buying some, didn't think of scorpion enclosures. I'm slowly migrating to the "dark side". ;)