• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

BradPaden

BPZookeeper

Arachnopeon
We just bought a P. metallica from Brad. It was a very fair deal, unfortunately when the little spider was in transit a freak ice storm hit Denver (where we are) and to make matters worse the post office lost the little guy and he was lost outside in sub-zero weather for who knows how long.
Brad not only hounded the post office along with us, but he also called the following morning to make sure that the package was brought inside overnight as requested.
Thanks to his good packing the little guy was a little chilly, but in good shape.

Brad is great to deal with.

Chad, Amber, and Troy

grayzone

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter
POSITIVE

just completed a transaction with Brad. Within a few days of talking it over i just recieved a large female B. albopilosum in great health. She is a real beauty. Brad packaged her very well in her container.. not too moist or to dry. Even had some air bag thingies ive never seen before lining the box, surrounding shredded paper ensuring the deli was safe. Needless to say, i feel this was an A+ job and would do biz with brad any time
Thanks again Brad
Steve

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Brad is easy to work with and keeps great communication, animals I got from him arrived in good health.
Overall is a good transaction.

Thank you, Anastasia

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very positive

I bought a female P. Murinus from Brad. She arrived very lively and beautiful. I would definitely do business with him again. Brad did everything he could to make it a very smooth transaction. Thank you.

smknmoses

Arachnopeon
100% positive

Ordered an obt from Brad. Packaging was perfect,the t was in very good health, Brad stayed in contact with me very well pricing was awesome would most definantly buy from him again. Thank you so much Brad she will be taken very good care of.

Akai

Arachnobaron
Brad Paden is a stand up guy!

Well this is my first post here on Arachnoboards and my first transaction too! I recently completed a $200 transaction with Brad and everything went well. Communication and details in regards to completing the transaction were second to none. My tarantulas were packaged well and I live in Texas where the weather here gets into the 100's and Brad made sure to include a cold pack with my package. I also received 50 Blaptica Dubia females free and a freebie spiderling due to a mix-up in my order. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Brad again and I hope to do so very soon in the future. Thanks for making this experience worth while and making my first transaction outside of a recognized dealer a memorable one.

Thanks Man-

John

Chapmanjs

Arachnopeon
Definitely Recommend!
Communication and packing were both very good. Ordered a P. metallica male and he arrived alive and healthy. He was just as described in the add. Made a sperm web that night and was waiting to service! Very good overall transaction.
Chapmanjs

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Positive !

Just received a MM from Brad, great communication , prompt delivery and perfect packing , couldn't ask for more when it comes to a perfect transaction ! Thanks Brad !