Brachypelma spp. - Invasion!

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I have a few so far: albopilosum, boehmei, and emilia. I would like to eventually get albiceps, auratum, and maybe vagans.

TyjTheMighty

Arachnosquire
I have female B hamorii, B boehmei, B albo and B emilia. And I have a B klaasi sling and a B baumgarteni sling. And an unsexed B vagans. I LOVE brachys! An albiceps and auratum are currently next on my top "must have" brachy list.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Same here in Poland ;)
Dude...Poland is one of the biggest importers/exporters in Europe...'small' really doesn't apply
:p
@MGery92 , Guess which country is even smaller than Hungary :D...
On topic though, I have a B.hamorii (ex smithi), a B.kahlenbergi and three B.albopilosum.
If you want the B.albopilosum non-hobby form, you need to check with your dealer if the species comes from Nicaragua or Honduras. Nicaragua form has the long bristles. :)

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Sorry to rain on your parade Moak...but that is not english. That's slang :smug:

Op, you might want to replace 'ain't' with 'isn't' unless you want to sound like a redneck or rapstar :D
*runs for cover*
(Nice collection btw :p)
Listen here, ma'am. *draws revolver* My ancestors didn't drive longhorns for over a thousand miles of dry desert for you to say my local dialect is "slang". *cracks whip* Y'all need to educate yourselves on the PROPER way to talk. *tips cowboy hat* but you're lucky I'm in a good mood little lady. We'll have to dance another time.

boina

Lady of the mites
I forgot to mention my Brachys ;). When I started out with tarantulas I started by collecting Brachys, so I have a few: B. emilia, B auratum, B. albopilosum, B. vagans, B. schroederi, B. verdezi, B. hamorii (all AF); then 1.1 B. boehmei, 1.1 B. albiceps and an AF mystery Brachy, possibly a lighter color form verdezi or a kahlenbergi.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Listen here, ma'am. *draws revolver* My ancestors didn't drive longhorns for over a thousand miles of dry desert for you to say my local dialect is "slang". *cracks whip* Y'all need to educate yourselves on the PROPER way to talk. *tips cowboy hat* but you're lucky I'm in a good mood little lady. We'll have to dance another time.
Whips, Moak? Never thought you were the kinky kind...:kiss:
Oh fine, I'll play...:mooning:
:rofl:

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I guess I'm still technically European for now and the good thing about it is I can order from anywhere in the eu and receive the parcel a few days later.

For the record I own 10 different species of Brachypelma including
Albiceps
Albopilosum
Auratum
Emilia
Hamorii
Kahlenbergi
Klaasi
Smithi
Schroederi
And last but never least verdezi they are of different sizes ranging from 1/2" sling to mature male it was never supposed to be Brachypelma overrunning my collection but hey I love them all

Ondottr

Arachnopeon
I like them a lot!
I mean, I just started this tarantula hobby but I've got like 3 different Brachys on my 'someday' list; albo, vagans, and smithi. They're adorable. Especially albo.
Haven't seen any in Japan, though, but I can probably get one ordered for me when I'm ready.
I'm trying really hard to just enjoy my first T for 6 months or so before I start buying up more of them. Keyword: trying. :rofl: