Brachypelma Smithi Questions

Arnel Pahuriray

Arachnopeon
Ok so I was able to get most of it off but there is still a small patch attached to her opisthosoma that wont budge. I really don't want to hurt her by trying to tug it off. Can I just leave it on until she molts again?
what with the rock?

Really? How do you know that? - A tarantula's growth rate depends on many things but not the size of container they are in.

OP: It's a good size, as others have already stated.
because I have Pterinopelma sazimai it only 2 month old and it 1inch grow fast,' I have in 32 oz round plastic jars with a lid. I have 18 P. sazimai. at home, in good health.

Ok so I was able to get most of it off but there is still a small patch attached to her opisthosoma that wont budge. I really don't want to hurt her by trying to tug it off. Can I just leave it on until she molts again?
how do you know is that spider is a female.

The enclosure it is in is fine, but take the rock out of the water dish
and what kind of spider do you have?

Really? How do you know that? - A tarantula's growth rate depends on many things but not the size of container they are in.

OP: It's a good size, as others have already stated.
wrong !

Last edited by a moderator:

boina

Lady of the mites
because I have Pterinopelma sazimai it only 2 month old and it 1inch grow fast,' I have in 32 oz round plastic jars with a lid. I have 18 P. sazimai. at home, in good health.
Oh dear me, you really try to get everyone going :rofl::rofl:.

Well, good for you that your P. sazimai are growing fast.

1. How did you determine that it was the 32 oz jars that made them grow fast?
2. How do you know that they will not grow fast in other containers?
3. Why is fast growth even a sign for especially good health?
4. Since you went out of your way to offend people (like @darkness975 ), what are trying to accomplish here?
5. Could it be that you have a bit more self confidence than actual knowledge?

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Don't P. sazimai grow A LOT faster than B. hamorii?

Arnel Pahuriray

Arachnopeon
Oh dear me, you really try to get everyone going :rofl::rofl:.

Well, good for you that your P. sazimai are growing fast.

1. How did you determine that it was the 32 oz jars that made them grow fast?
2. How do you know that they will not grow fast in other containers?
3. Why is fast growth even a sign for especially good health?
4. Since you went out of your way to offend people (like @darkness975 ), what are trying to accomplish here?
5. Could it be that you have a bit more self confidence than actual knowledge?
yea," I look up at rick west.com about the tarantula and I search what kind off spider is this and I read lot off tarantula on line. I have own many tarantula a trade in and sold it, and know I have P. sazimai Blue and purple tarantula just come in hobby 3 years ago. well what you think. what about you what you're pet tarantulas. what you like?

yea," I look up at rick west.com about the tarantula and I search what kind off spider is this and I read lot off tarantula on line. I have own many tarantula a trade in and sold it, and know I have P. sazimai Blue and purple tarantula just come in hobby 3 years ago. well what you think. what about you what you're pet tarantulas. what you like?
because a lot of tarantula cb it need a large jar to start it growing to adult so when spider get it good size you need to put in a larger size 7.25x12.75inchx5.25inch. look it up on line," about the larger size. if you ask more question about it, email me," let know, where to find the box.

Don't P. sazimai grow A LOT faster than B. hamorii?
is how much you feed this spider on food?

Ok everyone I think I have the enclosure set up properly. I've got holes punched in the lid and the side of the container for ventilation. There's a couple of small cracks in the plastic but hopefully that'll be ok. I'm using coconut fiber for the substrate and I made shre it was fairly dry before putting it in the container. What do y'all think?
it to small container. try 32oz. plastic round jar with a lid.

Last edited by a moderator: