Brachypelma smithi bite?

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
^^^^^^^^^^^ she lives in SA(south africa)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am aware of that. But you have a point. Who knows how the pricing is down there. :?
I do know you can get a P. metallica sling for 65$ {D All i have to do is send a money order!!:barf:

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah unfortunately I have limited resources when it comes to shopping around.

Just out of interest, can one ship T's from overseas to here ? I do know someone who used to get from the UK to here in SA...(and I'm not talking legalities here, I'm more curious about survival rate)(I'm read about guys in Phillipines ordering from Germany, for example)

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am aware of that. But you have a point. Who knows how the pricing is down there. :?
I do know you can get a P. metallica sling for 65$ {D All i have to do is send a money order!!:barf:
Some of the other T's I've bought have seemed reasonably priced according to you guys - like the 3inch Chevron for $25 including postage ?
I did think the price was a bit high but they are supposed to be 2 females and a male.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I think it would be expensive to ship them but i have heard of Ts surviving 9 days with good packaging. This was of course a lost package here in the US. I think if they are packaged well and the temps are not over 90 deg you would have a very good chance if they are packaged well. Cold pack and styrofoam lined box. :D

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When I was buying B. smithi, I paid 40 euros for juvenile female. In a shop they are about 125 euros. For P. metallica slings I know they are about 75 uros if you buy them at exotic expo. But prices change from country to country...

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
When I was buying B. smithi, I paid 40 euros for juvenile female. In a shop they are about 125 euros. For P. metallica slings I know they are about 75 uros if you buy them at exotic expo. But prices change from country to country...
That would be a great price for a P. metallica. thats like 90USD. I was reffering to a scam ad ive seen in the calssifieds. :rolleyes: