Brachypelma hamorii Emergency!

kurikoo2002

Arachnopeon
I went to go check on my tarantulas as I usually do, everyone seemed to be doing great, one molted.
I then checked on my B. hamorii last and I saw that she was upside down and in pieces...
There was a few legs away from the body but no sign of molting...

This T hasn't been eating at all the past few years, sometimes took a cricket or two but then completely stopped eating.
I tried giving the T water and she would never be found drinking it, the water always dried out. If anything, the T stayed away from the water and ran from food at all costs.
She had gotten very skinny and looked nowhere close to a molt...
I feel like a bad owner for not knowing what happened to her... and feel as if I've failed her...
She was my second ever tarantula and I was mortified at the sight...

I'm still somewhat new to the hobby, I tried searching up and doing as much research as I could,
Always tried to see if there was something I could do for her,
I changed up her diet from crickets, to worms, to roaches, and mixed it up to see if she would take anything....
I have 11 more tarantulas in the room where she was, and since I don't know what happened to her I'm concerned for my others as well...

I need help understanding what could have happened, and a way (If any) to prevent it from happening again...
I also wanted to apologize to anyone I might have made upset from this post... I just really need some help...

KaroKoenig

Arachnobaron
In pieces - sounds very strange to me. Please provide a photo of the situation if you have one.

pongdict

Arachnosquire
How big is your T? Is it still alive? Can you post a picture of the T and whole enclosure?

greeneyedelle

Arachnoknight
I tried giving the T water and she would never be found drinking it, the water always dried out. If anything, the T stayed away from the water and ran from food at all costs.
A lot of t's are rarely if ever seen drinking, so that wouldn't be a super big concern, and long periods of fasting aren't unusual, but three crickets in three years seems a little excessive for fasting? Then again, I'm a heavy feeder so I'm biased.

This might be a stupid question, but are you sure it was a female? That behavior seems kinda in line with how a MM would be near the end of his life (in my wildly unexperienced opinion so someone correct me there if I'm wrong), since they're a longer-living species, maybe? Just spitballing.

Sorry for your loss if you did lose her, that's never a good feeling :(