Brachypelma Albopilosum spiderling won't eat?

TarantulaTonic

Arachnopeon
I bought it about two days ago, and its a bit smaller than a dime, legs and all (like the size of my pinkie nail). When i bought it, i also got a colony of flightless fruit flies, as they were out of pinhead crickets. I've dropped a couple into the enclosure, but when it comes close to a fly it either just walks over it or runs away. I'm very worried because this is my first spiderling, and I don't know what to do. I don't think its sick, although its very skittish and fast. Please help.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
could be premolt, could be still settling in. fruit flies are not necessary, use prekilled crickets instead. works great IME.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Yeah, any cricket will work. As long as you cut it up, they will find it if theybare hungry. Just be careful of premolt, and don't fret if it doesn't eat for a while. I worried about my Pampho, but he molted 2 days ago :D Hope it eats for you, those are a great starter spiderling. Eat a lot for Brachypelma (I believe).

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
if abdomen is plump I wouldnt worry. Try feed it in a week or 2 and see how it goes.