brachypelma albopilosum or grammastola pulchripes?

Einlanzer

Arachnopeon
I only started last January and my first T's aside from B. Albiceps were B. Albopilosum. They are total sweethearts, calm and sweet although they are quick to pounce on the lats I feed to them.
(I haven't named them yet since am not yet sure of their gender)
1. Albo 1 is always roaming around his/her container though he has dug up a hole.
2. Albo 2 is always hiding under but every morning when I check on the container, the geography always changes, always moving the earth and the small rocks I it.

I have observed my brother's Pulchripes (aka Chaco) and they're very curious, always slowly goin out of their "home", wandering on the table (or floor) but not fast, just lookin around. They're also very aggressive eaters and they're big. I think one of my brother's chaco is around 7 or 8 inches.

My advice is... get whichever your heart desires then get the other ones you like later. Like for example, I received albiceps as a gift, bought albos shortly after because I saw on google that they're fluffy and very good natured, got an emilia for free, then after seeing how cute and hilarious they are (she jumps on the lats and fails to catch it, takes 2-3 tries before she makes a hit), I bought two more, bought 2 auratums as well because I liked how they look. Someone showed me an adult smithi and I was like... I need that so I cut on my expenses for a week so next saturday, am getting two smithis that I ordered yesterday.

IT STARTS WITH ONE. JUST ONE. Then let the love do the rest XD

P.S.
Because of Ts, I had to quit smoking... Yeah, I stopped smoking just so I can get more Ts and feed for them. Each cigarette stick = 3 Crickets. 3 packs = 1 1.5-2cm brachy sling. Thanks be to Ts.

notanarachnophobe

Arachnosquire
I only started last January and my first T's aside from B. Albiceps were B. Albopilosum. They are total sweethearts, calm and sweet although they are quick to pounce on the lats I feed to them.
1. Albo 1 is always roaming around his/her container though he has dug up a hole.
2. Albo 2 is always hiding under but every morning when I check on the container, the geography always changes, always moving the earth and the small rocks I it.

I have observed my brother's Pulchripes (aka Chaco) and they're very curious, always slowly goin out of their "home", wandering on the table (or floor) but not fast, just lookin around. They're also very aggressive eaters and they're big. I think one of my brother's chaco is around 7 or 8 inches.

My advice is... get whichever your heart desires then get the other ones you like later. Like for example, I received albiceps as a gift, bought albos shortly after because I saw on google that they're fluffy and very good natured, got an emilia for free, then after seeing how cute and hilarious they are (she jumps on the lats and fails to catch it, takes 2-3 tries before she makes a hit), I bought two more, bought 2 auratums as well because I liked how they look. Someone showed me an adult smithi and I was like... I need that so I cut on my expenses for a week so next saturday, am getting two smithis that I ordered yesterday.

P.S.
Because of Ts, I had to quit smoking... Yeah, I stopped smoking just so I can get more Ts and feed for them. Each cigarette stick = 3 Crickets. 3 packs = 1 1.5-2cm brachy sling. Thanks be to Ts.
the bottom part is so good of you. you're inspiring.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
No but for real tho get a G. pulchripes mine just molted look at these colors look at them intently
REGINA MOLTED 1.jpg REGINA MOLTED 2.jpg REGINA MOLTED 3.jpg

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor

P.S.
The prospect of getting T's was also one of the motivators to quit and remain quitted with smoking as well. A month in and still no smoke!:embarrassed: