Brachycybe activity level

Kanakhtwy

Arachnopeon
Hello!
First time posting anything on these boards so I hope I'm doing this right.
Over the past few weeks I've aquired about 8-9 brachycybe (I believe lecontii) millipedes. I always hear people talking about how active they are to watch, but mine pretty much clump up under a rock. Sometimes I find them somewhere else, but I never see them moving around. (They are alive though.)
My question is, am I doing anything wrong, or are they just being shy and lazy? I'm wondering if I don't have enough moisture and they're colling where it's the most wet. I have old wood, a rock, rotting wood, a moist paper towel in a tiny bowl, and substrate from bugs in cyberspace. I've got pictures of my setup. Suggestions?
20211221_175129.jpg 20211221_175201.jpg

Attachments

paumotu

Arachnobaron
They're generally pretty reclusive, prefer keeping to themselves and their rotten logs. Love the background you have on the tank though!

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Love your retro set up! I see this post is a year old, but thought I would add my 2 cents. Mine are pretty inactive as well. sometimes I put a lamp over them and the slight warmth I think gets them moving a little. What are the green plants in the from of the enclosure? (inside)