boy am I sheepish!

OTwolfe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
WELL...I thought my avic avic was a female. She's my first T, and my more experienced beau looked at her and confirmed femaleness, pending more maturity.
Then she molted..
into a HE:eek:
With tibial hooks, and very male pedipalps. He is still very cute, a very nice avic specimen. I think he's very close to being a mature male. Now, do I try to find a female avic avic, or ship him off for some nookie? Decisions, decisions.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is up to you, are in interested in breeding? It can be fun.

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WELL...I thought my avic avic was a female. She's my first T, and my more experienced beau looked at her and confirmed femaleness, pending more maturity.
Then she molted..
into a HE:eek:
With tibial hooks, and very male pedipalps. He is still very cute, a very nice avic specimen. I think he's very close to being a mature male. Now, do I try to find a female avic avic, or ship him off for some nookie? Decisions, decisions.
You should probably do one or the other, because it sounds like that was the last molt you will get out of him.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If he has hooks and bulbs, he is mature. Better find him a girl friend fast!

fishwithoutabik

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Lol. I had the same experience with my first A avic. I sent him off to breed, but I do really miss him, he was quite the teddy bear T;)

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd buy him a girlfriend and watch. then you can have a sac and one of his offspring. It's an amazing thing. I bought my MM H lividum a mail order bride and she is underground right now makin' babies!