1. Important Announcement - Upcoming Downtime - Software Upgrade

Please see here for more details.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

boy am I sheepish!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by OTwolfe, Feb 25, 2008.

1. OTwolfe

OTwolfe Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    WELL...I thought my avic avic was a female. She's my first T, and my more experienced beau looked at her and confirmed femaleness, pending more maturity.
    Then she molted..
    into a HE:eek:
    With tibial hooks, and very male pedipalps. He is still very cute, a very nice avic specimen. I think he's very close to being a mature male. Now, do I try to find a female avic avic, or ship him off for some nookie? Decisions, decisions.

2. Mina

Mina Arachnoking Old Timer

That is up to you, are in interested in breeding? It can be fun.

3. von_z

von_z Arachnobaron

You should probably do one or the other, because it sounds like that was the last molt you will get out of him.

4. funnylori

funnylori Arachnobaron

If he has hooks and bulbs, he is mature. Better find him a girl friend fast!

5. fishwithoutabik

fishwithoutabik Arachnobaron Old Timer

Lol. I had the same experience with my first A avic. I sent him off to breed, but I do really miss him, he was quite the teddy bear T;)

6. Snipes

Snipes Arachnoprince Old Timer

I need a boy :)...

7. desertdweller

desertdweller Arachnoprince

I'd buy him a girlfriend and watch. then you can have a sac and one of his offspring. It's an amazing thing. I bought my MM H lividum a mail order bride and she is underground right now makin' babies!

8. von_z

von_z Arachnobaron

Can I have one??? Pleeeeaaase?:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.