User bothrops asper's Tarantula Pictures

bothrops asper

Arachnopeon
Just took a new pic of "her" cuz "she" was in a cool position and it came out well so i had to share it with someone

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They can be tough to catch a glimpse of sometimes. Nice T!

Whiplash Girlchild

Arachnopeon
SO tiny so cute. When I had mine as a sling it would walk into its new enclosure, without any push, just the same.

bothrops asper

Arachnopeon
Also do you think there's too much moss? I feel like there is. My wife set it up, i probably would have done a little more substrate and a little less moss

Cas S

Arachnoknight
Also do you think there's too much moss? I feel like there is. My wife set it up, i probably would have done a little more substrate and a little less moss
From the pic you sent it looks like there is too much moss. Could you send a picture of the whole encosure?

bothrops asper

Arachnopeon
I know it needs a water dish, i just watered the corner in the mean time. Should i let her settle before removing moss?

Cas S

Arachnoknight
I know it needs a water dish, i just watered the corner in the mean time. Should i let her settle before removing moss?
Yeah thats too much moss, try putting in some more substrate and a piece of cork bark for a hide if you have one, if not you can use some moss as a hide instead. I think you should try it now before they burry themselves in the moss, just put it in a small container for now, take out the moss, and then add them back.