Borrowing species keeps on coming out!

olll

Arachnosquire
I have noticed that one of my borrowing species keeps on coming out, I have never noticed that before. He is about 1.5 inch and is the first time I have seen that. He is coming out during the day when I saw it. Is he very hungry? I haven’t feed him in 3 weeks because I went on a trip. Non of my another borrowing tarantulas have been during this. What is going on?

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Could be hunger or thirst. Could be he is getting a little older and exploring more.
As long as he seems active and healthy.
What species?

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
Individuals are unique. I have some pretty wack fossorials!

Literally every Cyriopagopus sp I have besides lividus acts terrestrial! And some have had over a year to burrow. No big deal as long as they have the option. I'm thankful to have them so visible.

Teds ts and Inverts

Arachnobaron
Individuals are unique. I have some pretty wack fossorials!

Literally every Cyriopagopus sp I have besides lividus acts terrestrial! And some have had over a year to burrow. No big deal as long as they have the option. I'm thankful to have them so visible.
Lucky! My Cyriopagopus sp. are my most reclusive Ts. Walking past their enclosures is enough to spook them :rolleyes:

Enceladus

Arachnopeon
No worries, my C. schmidti is super active at night. It's a pet hole during the day but when I wake up and review the motion camera I have pointed at the enclosure, it often spends the entire night out walking around.

Royalty

Arachnoknight
I find mien does this when hungry and a couple days before a molt. Not sure why but a lot of my t's will pop out before a molt.