• The Report forums are closed to new reports.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reports.

Information on how to use our new Reports section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Bonnetina cyaneifemur

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just finished breeding a pair of Bonnetina cyaneifemur...I introduced the male into the females cage...They immediately bred...The female actually approached the male...The male had many good inserts...They bred a total of 3 times to be sure it took...About 3 weeks later the female started to dig her hide out a bit...A week after that she laid the sack!!!! So i am waiting on the incubation at this point; so we will see....I will keep this updated..I am planning on pulling the Sack around May 15 which would put it at 40 days or so..

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So far so Good

Well she is still rotating the sack....Granted its only been six days but everything so far is going rather smooth...

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Leaving the sack

Well i have observed something interesting that my female seems to do..She is still rotating the sack every few hours, but she will leave the sack for sometime...kinda like taking breaks every so often..I find this odd since my female E. weijenberghi never left the sack; well at least no more than an inch or two away...And this species actually leaves the sack in the burrow and will go in and out...

Zoidberg

Arachnopeon
Hi,

Wondered if you could provide an update on this?

My female produced a sac about a week ago and I've noticed exactly the same as you have with regard to leaving it in her burrow while she's out-n-about, sometimes for hours on end. Any disturbance and she's back in her burrow guarding it though and from what I can see she is rotating and moving it around. So, was your sac successfull? Was this behaviour 'normal'?

Nick