bolivian salmon

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
how is the temperment on the bolivian salmon(Acanthoscurria chacoana)?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They can be compaired to T blondi. They are not going to be a species that you are going to want to cuddle with so to speak or handle in any way unless you have to. They can get a decent size to, if you have the change to pick one up I recommend it they are fast growers and big eaters!

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They can be compaired to T blondi. They are not going to be a species that you are going to want to cuddle with so to speak or handle in any way unless you have to. They can get a decent size to, if you have the change to pick one up I recommend it they are fast growers and big eaters!
thanks sorry im not familar with t.blondi its not a attack everything that moves type species is it?

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If the temperament is anything like acanthoscurria geniculata, it likely will try to eat anything you put in the enclosure. Besides being a great eater, my a. geniculata frequently goes after the stream of water when I fill its dish, and the wooden tweezers I use to do clean-up.

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If the temperament is anything like acanthoscurria geniculata, it likely will try to eat anything you put in the enclosure. Besides being a great eater, my a. geniculata frequently goes after the stream of water when I fill its dish, and the wooden tweezers I use to do clean-up.
all right thanks