Boanerges Picture Thread

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hi everyone, I am just getting back into the hobby now and I figured I would start my own picture thread. I left so I could just concentrate on working with ball pythons but I missed working with tarantulas too much so I decided to get back into the hobby. I recognize a lot of you from when I was on here before and I see a lot of new people now too. I am looking forward to talking to old friends and making new ones. Anyways, my picture taking skills are not the greatest but I hope everyone likes them anyways :D

Xenesthis immanis (sorry for the bad pic)

Monocentropus balfouri

Poecilotheria metallica

Avicularia diversipes (right before a molt)

Avicularia minatrix sling molting

Before and after shot of Grammostola pulchra molting

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

Grammostola rosea

Grammostola rosea (red phase)

Avicularia versicolor

Brachypelma albopilosum

Aphonopelma hentzi

Last edited by a moderator:

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well sometimes it not all about the pics..... It's about the T's...... Never the less.... That's some sick come back Line up you got!!!!!!!
Welcome back!!! Definitely!!!! T's are just too irresistible....
Lovely Ball python as well... what do you call that color morph?

Peace!!!

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Son of Thunder, Nice pics!. I can't quite figure yet if A diversipes spiderlings look like jewels or candy. Awesome! :)

Terry

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
These two slings came yesterday:

Brachypelma Klaasi

Brachypelma auratum

Here is a Brachypelma smithi sling that came from Jamie (Sukai94) a couple of weeks ago.

I should have some neat progression pics of my T's since the majority of them are slings and it will be fun to see what sexes they all are :D

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
More pics plz:clap:
Cool Pics!
Thank you!!
Well sometimes it not all about the pics..... It's about the T's...... Never the less.... That's some sick come back Line up you got!!!!!!!
Welcome back!!! Definitely!!!! T's are just too irresistible....
Lovely Ball python as well... what do you call that color morph?

Peace!!!
Thank you!! Tarantula's look so much better (as does everything) with better pics but I do my best and something is better then nothing - lol. The ball python is called a Pied Ball Python. They are born with different degrees of white. A high white one can produce a low white baby and a low white baby can produce a high white baby.
Son of Thunder, Nice pics!. I can't quite figure yet if A diversipes spiderlings look like jewels or candy. Awesome! :)

Terry
Thanks!!
That ball python is awesome! You have some nice Ts too!
Thank you!!!